About a year ago, my sister’s neighbor Mary mentioned to us that she was taking some kind of supplements called Plexus. I had never heard of them, but I have been approached over the years by every kind of MLM (multilevel marketing) company you can imagine. I also have a bunch of weirdo allergies, so I typically can’t take any kind of things like that. So, I dismissed it.
After Thanksgiving, my sister decided to give it a try, hoping to get herself a little healthier before getting pregnant. She mentioned to me that she liked the products. They gave her a little more energy but didn’t make her feel jittery. But, she ended up pregnant a short time later, so she didn’t get to take them too long. But, she did sign up as an Ambassador for the discount, because discount!
As I posted yesterday, my health hasn’t been great for a while now. Everything has been out of balance. I have lost over 60 pounds from my highest weight, but I have been stuck around the same place for a long time, mostly because I believe my metabolism has shut down completely to compensate for all the illness. Around the beginning of May, I decided that it might be worth trying out this Plexus stuff to see if it could help me at all. I mean, how much worse could it be than what was already happening, right? My sister bought me my first product to try, a 30-day supply of Plexus Slim. After a 5-day stay in the hospital at the end of May, I decided that I would start it immediately.
Yesterday was my 30th day on the product. I took it every day, with the exception of two days in the hospital last week. That’s awesome for me, because consistency really isn’t my thing. But, I really wanted to make sure I was giving it a fair shot. Yes, I wanted to lose weight, but I knew that before I could actually LOSE weight, I needed to get my body healthier and get my metabolism working again.
As of today, I haven’t lost any weight yet, BUT I have had some crazy awesome results that I absolutely didn’t expect. I am going to share those now, so bear with me!
- The first day on the product, I had a CRAZY amount of energy. It wasn’t jittery or manic energy, though. I just felt awake. Like REALLY awake for the first time in a long time. I got so much done, it was a little scary.
- I started sleeping better at night. I didn’t have a really bad time sleeping before, but it would take me forever to fall asleep. Now, I lay down and I am out. And I sleep HARD. I wake up feeling rested, which has never really been a thing for me.
- By Day 7, I realized that I wasn’t smoking as much as I normally did. I didn’t plan to try to quit smoking. Hell, starting one thing is hard enough without putting on all that pressure. But, my normal 10-15 cigarettes a day suddenly went down to 3-5 a day without even trying. That has been a huge thing I didn’t anticipate. After 30 days, I am down to 2-3, and usually I only smoke if I happen to get bored and stuck on the phone (a habit I have had for years). I think that I will be able to stop all together in the very foreseeable future.
- My fasting blood sugars have been more consistent. They aren’t perfect, or ready to go off all my diabetic medication, but they are staying closer to the same range on a daily basis. No massive swings, which is really what causes the most damage in your body. Apparently, the Plexus products were originally designed to help control blood sugar. The weight loss was a side effect.
- I suffer from really bad anxiety. Like most of the time. I noticed that the number of anxious days I had really decreased dramatically during the past 30 days. And the days I did have anxiety, I was mostly able to get it under control before it got to the state of panic. Before Plexus, I had no warnings. Just straight to abject terror. This change is HUGE for me, because anxiety really was dictating every moment of my life before.
- In that vein, I have been out of the house, more active, and more social in the past 30 days than I have in the past three months! I really am not stressing about going out anymore. This pleases me greatly.
- I have had some issues with eczema on my face for the past 11 years. I’m talking blotchy-red and flaky skin, mostly around my nose and forehead. I realized about a week ago that it is completely gone! No flaky skin. No blotches! I’m not Snow White or anything, but not having flaky icky skin all the time makes me feel a million times better. Especially for a girl who rarely ever wears makeup!
- I mentioned yesterday, and anyone with PCOS knows that excessive facial hair comes with the disorder and is most unpleasant. While I still am dealing with this, the growth rate has decreased drastically. So yay to not looking like a billy-goat!!
- I am drinking a lot more water. Water has always been an issue for me. I’m not as consistent with it as I should be, but I am working on it every day. This is a big part of my goals for the next 30 days.
- I have also been much better at taking my daily medications, which I would tend to forget about for days at a time before. Being on a consistent schedule with my Slim has caused me to remember to take everything else.
- I had to go to the hospital last week due to some anxiety and blood pressure issues. What I found when I got there was that my blood pressure was actually LOW for a change! Usually, it is through the roof! After talking to the Cardiologist and telling him that I was taking the Slim along with my blood pressure medication, he suggested that I cut back to half of my blood pressure meds!! In less than 30 days, I am already cutting down on meds!! Crazy!
- My productivity level during the day has been so amazing that I can hardly believe it! Yesterday, I got so much done and had to actually stop myself to remember to eat and to cut out for the day.
So, anyway, that is my first 30 days on the plan. I am currently taking the Plexus Slim (one drink per day – no meal replacement) and X-factor vitamins. This next 30 days, I am going to be adding in the ProBio5 and BioCleanse to get my gut health in order, since the majority of our immune system is in our gut.
So, if you are interested in learning more or getting a sample, click HERE. You can also contact me directly. I am not a paid spokesperson for this company, BTW. Just a Self Saving Princess trying to get her life back in order! I’m happy to talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly.