UPDATE: I weighed and measured this morning, and have lost 7 lbs and 7 inches in the past month! Woohoo!!
Alright, so a couple of new developments since my last post. The biggest and most exciting for me is that I am currently on Day 4 with zero cigarettes! My last two posts included my drastic reduction in the number, without trying to quit, but today I can say that I have been completely smoke free since late Friday night (this also means no patches, no vaping, and no gum – completely cold turkey). I still didn’t try to quit, which is always the hardest part. I simply ran out and decided not to go buy another pack. I just haven’t felt compelled to go buy one. I count that as a MASSIVE win and attribute that 100% to Plexus. I have quit in the past, but never this easily. I will continue to update as time goes by.
So, this month was also exciting because I was promoted to a Silver Ambassador, just for sharing the products that are working for me with a couple of friends who also decided to get their health in check. I don’t sell anything – I am a terrible sales person. I just talk about what it has done for me in all of my medical freak-ness. By doing this, I actually earned enough money this month to cover my car payment and my monthly products! I was not expecting that at all!
Some other benefits I have seen:
- I’ve lost about 7 lbs. I haven’t done my measurements yet because I had to go to a meeting this morning, but I will do them tomorrow with my sister (because it is much easier to have someone else measure you!!).
- The redness and flakiness on my face is gone completely. This is huge because I have had this as a daily annoyance for the past 11 years. I noticed it clearing up after three weeks on the products, but I can safely say after three months, it is gone.
- More stable blood sugar numbers – For years, my sugars have been all over the place, even with taking medication daily. Now, they are pretty consistent. They aren’t perfect, but they are consistently closer to where they need to be. I am looking forward to seeing what my A1C looks like in a few more months now that I have a baseline to work from.
- Down from 20+ days of high anxiety to maybe 4-5. This is a HUGE deal for me. Now, I really am only getting anxious a few days before my period starts, and I believe that is closely tied to my hormones.
- And let’s talk hormones – I have PCOS and PMDD and usually have a completely miserable time throughout the second half of my monthly cycle – Since starting these products, I have had zero signs of PMS (other than the higher-than-normal anxiety) – No more cramps that make you want to die – No more feeling like a total bitch all the time.
- I am still able to be out of the house much more often than in the past. My social anxiety has died down greatly and I have stepped outside my comfort zones a few times in the past three months and attended events that I would have completely skipped back in May. It is nice to not always feel like a recluse.
- No more sciatic issues!! I think I mentioned this in my 60 day post, but the fact that this is still a thing blows my freaking mind. I have had back pain since my early 20s, and some days I was completely incapacitated by it. My husband and I have even discussed the possibility of getting a walker to help me get rolling in the morning until my back catches up. Now, I can hop our of bed in the morning and skip off to the bathroom without having to pause, moan, or cry in pain.
- My fingernails are growing twice as fast as normal. This may sound like an awesome thing, and it is – except now I have to trim them twice as often! I have always had good nails that were long and strong. They are still that way, only growing faster! The same with my hair – it is much better, less frizzy, and I am losing less of it in the shower when I wash it. That X-Factor vitamin is the real deal!!
- I hate admitting this, but I have had a funky toenail for the past 20 years. I have been to multiple doctors and specialists trying to get rid of it. I have taken multiple prescription medications, but none have ever worked. After three months on the products (most especially the ProBio5), my toenail is actually starting to look like the rest of them! It isn’t 100% yet, but it is drastically improved and way better than any results (or lack of them) from prescription medications.
I could go on and on, but I won’t bore anyone with all of the minute details. It’s funny, because when I started reading testimonials on these products back in May, I thought everyone posting was full of it. There isn’t any way that anything could work this well or this quickly!! They must have all been ambassadors looking to sell something. But folks, they really do work that quickly and that well!! I find myself talking about it all the time because I seriously can’t believe it! My sister and I are working this together because we both know so many people who could benefit from these products, if they just give them a chance.
That is my 90 day testimony. I am happier and healthier than I have been in years, all because I took a chance and stepped out of my comfort zone. If 90 days to better health could make a difference in your life, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you already know someone selling Plexus, please go through them. If you don’t, I am more than happy to tell you all of the awesome things that it has done for me and help you figure out a plan to get your health back in shape!
(If you are interested in knowing, I am currently taking Slim, ProBio5, BioCleanse, and X-factor on a daily basis. I also use the Fast Relief (Ease) pills, cream, and nerve health support on occasion. The body cream also rocks my socks! This month, I am planning to add the recently re-released MegaX, which is an Omega supplement that is plant-based, so no fishy burps!! This is to address my horrible triglyceride levels. I have been on cholesterol medication for years and have never had good numbers. Genetics will bite you in the ass if you let it. I am hoping that the MegaX can help.